Finding ore on Minecraft PE survival is hard! You may dig a massive mine and never find any diamonds or gold, you may only find a couple of pieces of iron and maybe some coal. This does not need to happen, I know a really cool way to find the ore you need fast. It involves you using two words on Minecraft PE using the same seed. One on creative mode, One on survival mode.
- Make two worlds on your Minecraft PE app, both using the same seed, one on creative mode, one on survival mode.
- Set yourself up on the survival world build yourself a house, have lots of torches, and stone/iron tools etc..
- Now, once you are set up you need to go off the game and go on the creative version of the seed your survival world is on.
- On the creative world, start digging down in lots of places, if you find diamonds, gold or iron, you can switch back on your survival world and start mining in the same place to get the diamonds and iron etc…
- Repeat the process until you get what you need/want.
By mining like this you will be able to get things you need on survival mode ALOT FASTER! Personally I have done this, and its allowed me to find diamonds in minutes and its really cool.
In a couple of days, I’m going to be posting a post containing a seed where there are diamonds in various places, I will show you where they are so you don’t need to do the hard work, stay tune for that!
If you want more help with Minecraft PE Survival, check out these guides:
Want lots of Minecraft PE Seeds?Then download our AMAZING Android and IOS app for Minecraft PE Seeds. Updated daily with new seeds. Only the best seeds! This app is only for MINECRAFT PE PROS!
So Download NOW:Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minecraftpe.seeds Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/app/best-seeds-for-minecraft-pe/id880568996?ls=1&mt=8